Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Big Calves & High Boots Don't Mix

As I mentioned in my New Years Resolutions post the other day, I have big calves which prevents me from being able to zip up my high boots. Since I am dramatic, over-the-top and have a tendency to exaggerate, some people do not believe me when I write about my embarassing predicament. So, I thought I'd take a picture of my big-calf-high-boot problem to show readers it is real. This does exist.

This picture shows that my calf is way too big for this boot and I can't zip it up.


Does anyone know of any type of diet plan I can go on to lose weight in my calf, specifically in my left calf which is bigger than the right?

Does anyone else out there suffer with this malady? If so, please email me. We need to band together and get high boot companies to feel empathy for others like me who suffer with this affliction which is particularly exasperating in the cold Canadian winter months. Together we can make this a thing of past and women everywhere will be able to zip up their boots with joy and ease!

3 comments:

  1. holy COW, that's a a huge CALF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depending on how tight you want them, make a fashion statement by making your own pair of high boots by using scissors on a pair of hip-waders....or a diving dry-suit....or cat-woman's suit.
    O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel too bad...I have a left calf that measures 19 in. and the right is 16 in. Try finding boots that fit that left leg...not easy at all.

    ReplyDelete