Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Chronicles of the Even Duller Co-worker

As I mentioned in my last post, I'm on a cleanse which means I'm insane enough to willingly deprive myself of everything meaningful in life as I know it (OK, so I am exaggerating just a tad...I tend to do that).

Anyways, I am convinced this lack of sugar and caffeine, etc. is hindering my abilities. I am duller. My blogs I try to write aren't funny. Like this blog you're reading. I can't make it funny even if I tried. In fact, I've tried all week to write something funny and I can't do it so I finally decided to post this blog even though it's not funny.

Are you finding this funny? Are you laughing? Are you smiling? No? I don't blame you. I'm not either. This is lame.

What's there to laugh at when there's no sugar in your body?

What's there to laugh at when the world is visiting Starbucks getting high on caffeine through lattes and you're not?

What's funny when everyone is eating gluten or chocolate but you?

What's there to laugh at when you're spending a fortune eating healthy?

And who are these people who say a cleanse makes you feel more energetic and less tired? Why don't they write my blog and go to work for me while I stay home and sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment