Monday, January 24, 2011

Survival of the Fittest

One of my dear friends has a blog called Simply Nature where she shares beautiful pictures she's taken of birds, animals, and nature scenes. I was joking with her the other day that I will have an Office Nature segment on my blog. She thought I was kidding...until today!

As luck would have it, my brother-in-law just sent me this picture of two plants that are in his boardroom at work. Office Nature at it's best!

Does this mean his workplace is choking the life out of every living thing? He writes, "I guess in business some survive and some don't. This applies to the plant world as well."

Great observation and great picture (note: this is why it's essential companies give employees BlackBerries...so they can use them to take important pictures like this).

If you have any moving or entrancing work scenes from your office that you'd like to share with the world, get out your iPhone or BlackBerry, snap a picture when no one is looking and send it to thedullcoworker@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment