Monday, January 31, 2011

Milk It For All It's Worth

Now that I'm done the cleanse, I'm back on the dairy. One of the things that drives me mad though is opening milk cartons. Or should I say struggling to open milk cartons. Am I the only one who struggles with this?

Why do they have to use super-strength glue? Are these the same people who make the impenetrable plastic that protects the hotel room soap (for more on this, see my November 16th blog)?

In order to save my fellow man from this plight, I just sent the following email to the Dairy Board of Canada:

Dear Dairy Board of Canada,

I am a big fan of your product, however, I do have a grievance. Why is the glue on the cartons of milk so strong that it's difficult to open the carton? Why after all these years and all the available technology in the world can you not come up with milk cartons that are easier to open?

It is frustrating sometimes and I don't understand why it has to be this way. Are there any plans on changing the packaging in the near future or should I just switch to soy milk? The soy milk manufacturers really have great packaging for their product.

Thank you so much for your consideration of this matter.


To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment