Friday, December 31, 2010

The Best Dull Posts of 2010

As 2010 comes to a close, I wanted to thank all my dear readers who peruse my blog when bored at work or wherever they may be. I promise you more Tales from the Dull Co-worker in 2011 and perhaps even a book by that name. Maybe I could sell three - four copies of it. Who knows what the year may bring!


Without further adieu, here are my top 5 posts from the past year according to my readers:

Warning! This Blog Contains an Actual Work Email

I find it intriguing that even though this post came with a warning label , it was the most popular. A big thank you to my co-worker who sent this email and enlightened us about the secret abilities of office mice. We now have "Beware of Cat" signs all over the building.

Does Your Desk Need a Make Over?

I am thrilled I featured my own desk in this blog so the world could see what a style diva I am in terms of decorating. It motivated me to hold my first ever Desk Make Over contest. The winning desk will be showcased in a blog in the coming week!

There's No Accounting For Taste...

I do feel bad for the Accounting department's cramped conditions.

Office Meeting Room Decor

My co-workers love using the meeting rooms with these pictures. We've recently added this picture to help the situation: The Cure for that Blah Feeling

As I mentioned in this post, I am going to write insurance mystery and suspense novels. In addition to the ones listed in this post, I will write another one whose title was inspired by one of Stieg Larsson's popular books. Mine will be called "The Girl Who Played With Fire, Accidentally Burned Her House Down but Had No Home Insurance."

Happy New Year everyone!

DCW

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year DCW! Looking forward to more dull tales in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would read that book.

    ReplyDelete